Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Welcome to my Blog.

Welcome. Especially to any children who've found your way here. I say that as my first published book is a children's reader. You can find a picture and things about it elsewhere on the page.
Why books and butterflies? They seem to belong together. They compliment each other in their shapes and I love them both.
I know this blog will be in it's cocoon stage for a while, but in time, hopefully a lovely butterfly will emerge. ie: a page that is fun to follow and attractive to view.
Meryl.

6 comments:

  1. Meryl,

    What a lovely analogy! I too, love butterflies. Their ability to spin a cocoon and then emerge as a beautiful butterfly is simply speechless!

    DOnna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meryl,

    I look forward to checking your site out again when i get home in a few weeks.

    Regards
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Donna.
    I look forward to your return. Hope you have a great trip.
    Meryl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog, Meryl! I look forward to reading more.
    Marg :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Meryl,

    Just popping in to see what is new!

    I look forward to reading more. :-)

    Donna Smith
    Jelli-beanz book Corner
    www.jelli-beanz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Marg and Donna.
    Good to see you here.
    Please call again.:-)
    Meryl.

    ReplyDelete